- Client has no existing processes, tool is complex, and relatively new in the industry
- Inadequate vendor support due to vendor team’s turnover and inexperience
- Client has minimal technical experience with single-instance multi tenancy systems
- Significant process complexities due to platform level dependencies with other systems
- We ensured that the key deliverables by the software vendor was aligned with the client’s business and system requirements
- We built the project structure to ensure proper oversight of vendor’s implementation plan
Implementation Plan Execution
- Daily oversight of the vendor and utilization of a steering committee ensured successful tracking of milestones and overall progress
- Proactive risk management was critical in addressing unexpected software issues and vendor personnel issues
- Designed processes for the use of the tool, including SOPs and best practice operations manuals.
- With proactive mitigation planning and execution, a validated system was successfully deployed on time.