- Our pharmaceutical client needed a technically-focused project manager who understood their diagnostic business fundamentals, but also had the experience to drive towards deadlines and achieve milestones.
- The client had a global project team with members and decision-makers from all of the different operating companies. This vast project team and disparate decision-makers caused a lot of churn and frequently missed deadlines.
- Bottom line, there were too many cooks and too many missed deadlines. Their projects needed clear leadership, so they called us.
We provided the client with a technically-knowledgeable project manager to lead the project team, manage deliverables and communicate effectively up and down the organization.
Our project management methodology focuses on excellent delivery and good, effective communications. Our project manager informed project team members and decision-makers about important goings-on without overwhelming them. The PM created an effective way to ensure decisions and progress were made in a timely fashion.
- We listened to our client as they explained the reasons their project continually ran into delays.
- We staffed the right resource, who had the right capabilities to manage this global effort and enable our client to make decisions quickly.