- The challenge was to unite a global project team with members from three separate organizations. Our client’s team needed experienced leaders who understood CSV and SQA regulations and had the experience to drive towards deadlines and meet milestones.
- The team members couldn’t understand the business needs and technical requirements/jargon of their service provider. They needed leadership with expertise in CSV and SQA – so they came to Praxis.
We provided a team of resources to lead the project management effort.
With our help, the project stayed on track. Our team made sure the client team was following regulations without letting the burden of these regulations continue to impact their project delivery timelines.
- We listened to our client as they explained the reasons their project continually ran into delays.
- We staffed the right resources, at the right time, with the right capabilities.
- Our team challenged our client and their business partners on how to proceed. We were objective and we have enough experience with these types of projects to know where opportunities exist to pick up the pace and meanwhile remain compliant.